Tour Operation Status
As tourist visa are now being issued according to normal pre-Covid procedure, we are also now resuming tours while following a few guidelines to protect our guides, our guests, and our community!
We are following the basic health measures listed below, and we also remind guests that while a future state of emergency for the pandemic appears unlikely here, if there were such an event, we may have to cancel reservations for some or all tours to meet any imposed governmental restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping all of us move past the global COVID-19 pandemic!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Face masks available for guests, although we encourage guests to bring their own preferred face coverings. Not mandatory, but a norm followed and encouraged by most of the Japanese public, especially indoors.
- Hand sanitizer available to guests and guides
- Common public spaces visited are regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
For more Japan immigration and travel updates regarding coronavirus, consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or the Japan Travel (JNTO) Coronavirus Updates.